Finally…spring has arrived. Why not make use of the natural urge we have to clean and de-clutter at this time of year? It’s fun, rewarding and a great way to burn calories.
After you go to all that effort, there’s nothing worse than seeing the mess mount up again. Use these 5 quick tips, to make sure your home or office stays clean and clutter-free for longer.
- Have a coat and umbrella stand at entrance ways to prevent hallway clutter.
- Invest in an air purifier. The device will remove 99% of contaminants from the air including dust, pollen and smoke.
- Replace you curtains with blinds – they’re much easier to clean.
- Have a ‘lost and found’ system where items must be claimed and put away once a month.
- Vacuum everything you can, this sucks up the dust rather than moving it around.