1. Use coasters and mats – a simple way to stop marks on your surfaces and prevent any staining.
2. Keep an absorbent cloth ready – so you can deal with spills as soon as they happen, it’s the best way to prevent stains.
3. Invest in a good quality door mat – or better still, make your home a shoe free zone. This will lessen the amount of dirt coming in.
4. Find a place for everything – have a rule to never leave a room without taking something with you. This way, you’ll tidy the house without even noticing.
5. Get an air purifier – it will suck up dust before it settles.